February 18, 2014

How to redirect your blogger blog to another website or blog

Yesterday I was making a video for my new electronic book and I
 received an email alert from a visitor of my blog and when I opened
 the mail, I saw this message

redirect blogger blog

 ”Hello sir, good morning, Please I want to
 redirect my bloggers blog To another of my new blog and I have no idea how to do This, please sir could you help me? My name is Olu Mattew”

 That was the reason for this post. I simply sent him a brief tutorial
on how to this and I want to share with the readers of this blog. Blogger
is fun and indeed one of the simplest blogging platforms I have encountered. I wonder why people still say wordpress is the easiest platform.

 Maybe because of the plugins and themes but I know and still hold on to the
 fact that blogger is still the best in terms of flexibility, free hosting and even
 templates. Blogs like ogbongeblog.com,lindaikeji.blogspot.com and eve
n this blog you are reading is proudly powered by blogger and owners of
 this blogs are making good income on a monthly basis.

I Have a wordpress blog and its making sense too but blogger is simpler to run than wordpress One of the things you can easily do on this blogger blog is redirecting your blog to another url without stress. Let me show you.

 == Login to your blogger.com
 == Click the drop down menu that you can see
 == Always back up your blog before doing anything
 == Click templates
 == Click on edit templates

When you are on your template page Look for <head> tag and paste the following
code just after the head tag as seen in the image below.To find a certain tag on blogger template simply press CTRL+F and enter what you are looking for in the
html code and you will get it if it’s in the code. Change incomebookskit.
com in the code to the blog url you want to redirect to. And save your template
 then preview or browse your blog in a new tap and you will see that your blog has been redirected to the website you specify. Below is the code. 

<script type='text/javascript'>
  var d='<data:blog.url/>';
  d=d.replace(/.*\/\/[^\/]*/, '');
  location.href = 'http://incomebookskit.com';
</script>

you have to change incomebookskit.com to the blog you want to redirect to

If only I knew this, some years ago where I delete most of my blogs which
 were getting good traffic, I should have redirected those blogs to my main
 blog for more exposure. Few bloggers I know buy blogs with high traffic and then
 redirect those blogs to their blogs. You can use this method to drive traffic to 
Adsense sites and product pages. I tried this trick and it worked well for me.
 See my blog I just redirected www.nairamind.com to incomebookkit.com and
 its working perfectly and I know you can do it.


I hope you have learned something here today? If yes, why not drop your comments
 here. We shall be happy to hear from you. Click here to subscribe to our free and
 latest gist direct to your mail even if you are not online
. I wish you well. 

To your income success
Charles Emmanuel
tag and paste the following code just after the head tag as seen in the image below. To find a certain tag on blogger template simply press CTRL+F and enter what you are looking for in the html code and you will get it if it’s in the code. Change incomebookskit.com in the code to the blog url you want to redirect to. And save your template then preview or browse your blog in a new tap and you will see that your blog has been redirected to the website you specify. Below is the code. Nbvjkbfbjfgbjbfgjfbh Bnjjfnjnjnjnjgnjnjfjn If only I knew this, some years ago where I delete most of my blogs which were getting good traffic, I should have redirected those blogs to my main blog for more exposure. Few bloggers I know buy blogs with high traffic and then redirect those blogs to their blogs. You can use this method to drive traffic to Adsense sites and product pages. I tried this trick and it worked well for me. See my blog I just redirected www.nairamind.com to incomebookkit.com and its working perfectly and I know you can do it. Click here to see how to make N125,000 and above every month in Nigeria I hope you have learned something here today? If yes, why not drop your comments here. We shall be happy to hear from you. Click here to subscribe to our free and latest gist direct to your mail even if you are not online. I wish you well. To your income success Charles Emmanuel
Like This Blog's Posts? Get the Latest of It Directly from your Inbox for Free - Enjoy your Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU

Twitter Bird Gadget