August 3, 2012

Customize bulksms explained

They use bulksms sites and software’s to do all that. You too can start sending bulk sms today from www.ecosms247.com
You can even own your own bulksms website with your business name and logo. Set your price for each sms sent and sell in bulk everyday and make huge profit.
 I have taken my time to write a comprehensive report called “THE BULKSMS BLUE PRINT” in this report; you will come to learn step by step how to be a bulksms consultant
How to own and manage your own bulksms website with pictures
How to set the price for each sms pin
How to load your customers account
And so on.

How do I get the ebooks?

This ebook is not free, I will be giving it out for just N7500 only ok build your site like ogbongesms.com I will give you all this.

I will not be giving it out for 7500 .i have decided to help all Nigerian youths and make them have their own home business’ am giving it out at the rate of 3500 only to the first 120 people so I advice you pay before its too late.,

How do you go about the business?
I own my own bulksms site and employed a lady to help attend to all customers, send promotional sms and credit their accounts while I do other businesses like printing recharge card and blogging.

If you buy the book and you are not comfortable with the book I will be ready to collect it back and pay you your money without questions.

How do I pay?

How do I pay for the package?

You don’t really need to go to the bank to pay for the package you can send me credit of MTN and I ill reply you instantly with a text.
                                                                        But
You can still pay to the bank if you wish below is our bank details
Bank                     First bank of Nigeria
Account number   3019691126
Account name      Naomi k. Omachoko

Then text us your name email and product paid for to 08131994709 Naomi the sales rep will be there to attend to you and send your package.

To your blogging success
Charles Emmanuel
Yahoo.com: pastorecharles20
Gmail.com:  mynewblog4you
2go. Name: echarles1
Facebook:   naira mind
Twitter: charlesemmanu1
Thanks for reading
Like This Blog's Posts? Get the Latest of It Directly from your Inbox for Free - Enjoy your Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU

Twitter Bird Gadget