September 7, 2013

How to check the RSS feed address of any blogger blog

Hello and welcome to this blog. Today is good as usual. I was just playing around with my blog and discovered  how to simply check the RSS FEED of my blog without going through some hectic procecess and i came up with this simple way and i want to show to shyow you today.

However you can visit your feedburner address at www.feedburner.com then you simply burn your feed and get your feed address. I knew the importance of feed recently when i installed  the auto blogging software on some of my blogs also when setting up my blog post to autopost to facebook and tweeter whenever i
publish a new blog post and finally feed burner helps me builder a mail list and automatically publish to them when i have a new post on my blog. This is is very good especially when you want to build instant traffic to your blog.

To check the feed address of blog all you need to do is just add   /atom.xml/ to the end of your blog url for instant my blog url is www.nairamind.com so i will just add the above code to the address and get this www.nairamind.com/atom.xml/ and i will get my feed page

ALSO READ:  How to automatically check broken links and duplicate contents on your blog

I think i can rest my case here. if you have any question you can use the comment box bellow. take care.
TO YOUR BLOGGING SUCCESS
CHARLES EMMANUEL


Like This Blog's Posts? Get the Latest of It Directly from your Inbox for Free - Enjoy your Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU

Twitter Bird Gadget