July 2, 2013

Nairamind now has a Custom Domain www.nairamind.com

Hello and welcome to this interesting blog dedicated to help and enhance the life our our loyal visitors...i made up my mind to change my blogspot domain to a custom domain on the 6th of June 2013 and i was considering  going with syskay.
net but finally settled for web4africa.com. The reason for my choice of web4africa is nothing personal. I already have one of my blog on syskay but want to give web4africa a try to see how efficient they are. very soon, i will show you how to register with web4africa.com and how to configure your blog to start redirecting to your new custom domain.
The reason for this post is to let all my visitors know that my blog url is now shorten from the normal default
 www.yourblogurl.blogspot.com. If you purchase a new domain your blog url will be shorten to www.yourblogurl.com this will make your blog look professional and trust worthy. but also there are few exception i have seen. Some blogs without a custom domain still do well and make their owners millionaires and a typical example of such blogs is www.lindaikeji.blogspot.com which is currently one of the fastest growing blog in Nigeria and going international. You can still leave your blog url if you don't have some few  dollars to spare but i sill believe any serious blogger should be willing to spend for their online asset. I advice that  you purchase a custom domain for your blog.....\

Today i enounce to you my custom url www.nairamind.com you can visit always using this short address. If you
 can remember NAIRA MIND then trust me add a DOT COM to it that is all you are here.
Thanks for your loyalty. You shall begin to see more of professional and quality blogging. I love you 
real good. bye.
Like This Blog's Posts? Get the Latest of It Directly from your Inbox for Free - Enjoy your Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU

Twitter Bird Gadget