August 3, 2012

Sending customized bulksms tutorials

Welcome back from the break. I will now take you through the process of sending bulksms please if you have any questions don’t forget to reach me through the comments section.
Your account is ready and your pin is loaded. To try I will advice you to try with your phone number first to avoid mistakes

Click on send bulksms
Enter bulk numbers
You can even paste millions of numbers from your flash drive
Next you choose if your message will be saved or not. if yes then you should add the name to the numbers. Like “my clients”
Enter message. Just 160 words =1 page
Enter sender name like MTN or NAIRAMIND anything
Next you click send and you wait for your result.
A box will pop up telling you that SENDING MESSAGE after few seconds, your message will be sent and report will be shown on the screen and your email.
Visit www.ecosms247.com in my future post I will tell you can buy bulksms pin without going to the bank and sending sms without internet connection
I hoped I have helped you
Thanks
Like This Blog's Posts? Get the Latest of It Directly from your Inbox for Free - Enjoy your Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU

Twitter Bird Gadget